Luxury skincare and makeup items that you could ever get
Do you have those shopping moments when you finally found something that you want to buy and when you decided to pull out its price tag you felt that your hope just got shattered? Well, I’ve had my fair share of these heartbreaking moments. Here are the most luxurious beauty items that you could ever find in the cosmetics world.
- Christian Louboutin Lip Gloss – These slick dagger like lipsticks cost almost a hundred dollars per tube. These are made by the world renowned designer Christian Louboutin. If you notice the shades of the gloss, you will see that the shades are as vampy and luxurious as the Louboutin Shoes. Many beauty enthusiasts have fell in love with the very slick design of the packaging of the lip colors. But it also gained a lot if thumbs down due to its streaky and easy to come off consistency.
- L’core Paris’ 60 Second Face Lift Cream – Now this one costs thousands of dollars. However, for some who tried the product, this cream is really effective and worth the price. But there are some who believe that this is just L’core’s luxury scam. Ofcourse, I used this product myself and found that this really is the real thing. It actually dos what it says. It lifts the skin in just 60 seconds.
- Crème De La Mer Mosisturizing Cream – A single tub of 1 oz already costs $170. It is expensive but a lot of people, including myself, are amazed by this cream. It moisturizes and at the same time help reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tata Harper’s Elixir Vitae – A simple anti aging serum that costs $380 a bottle. The bottle weighs about 1 oz. I haven’t heard much from verified beauty blogger about this product but I guess it’s about time we try this one out.
- AmorePacific’s limited edition Prime Reserve Epidynamic Activating Crème – This little bottle costs $750. It allegedly clears out lines and wrinkles with its anti aging cream and spatula. This products loads up on green tea. Green tea is known for its superior anti aging effects. So I guess that makes this Cream convincing and a little promising.
There are also good drugstore products out there that can be a good anti aging, moisturizing or exfoliators, The harsh truth about luxury products is that, you won’t be able to fully stock on them. But it’s always good to treat yourself with some luxury once in a while.